Effortless cloud testing that fits your budget
Create tests in your browser for free. Run the tests in the cloud for 14 days at no charge. No credit card required.
Save up to 15% with yearly billing
For testing simple web apps in your own browser
$0 / mo
- Unlimited tests
- Unlimited local tests runsRun tests in you own browser without limits.
- Unlimited suites
- Unlimited usersCollaborate with all your team members for free.
- ComponentsComponents are groups of steps that are shared across multiple tests. Use components to easily edit multiple tests at once.
- Smart waiting conditionsBefore running each test step, BugBug will do a series of checks if your page is ready for a specific action.
- ScreenshotsBugBug takes a full-size screenshot for every action.
- 7 days of test history
For professional testing & monitoring of web apps or e-commerce
$99 / mo
- Everything in FREE plus:
- Unlimited cloud runsRun tests via BugBug cloud virtual machine. You can run tests unlimited number of times.
- ScheduleMonitor your website and stay confident it works as it should.
- E-mail notificationsGet notifications when tests on schedule failed.
- Slack notificationsGet real-time, detailed updates on test runs, suite executions, or scheduled runs in your Slack messages.
- CI/CD integrationsIntegrate with GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket Pipelines, etc.
- API AccessRun tests via BugBug command line interface.
- VariablesHandle advanced testing scenarios, work on multiple environments, generate unique user emails, etc.
- ProfilesUse your own presets for different variable values to run tests or suites on different environments, or to override your default variables to a specific value.
- 1-month tests history
- Inbox for e-mail testingUse the BugBug inbox feature for user registration and login tests. Generate a unique email address, receive the email with the verification link.
- WebhooksIntegrate BugBug into your current workflow, for example by sending notifications to your team's communicator, such as Slack.
- PDF reports for suite runsDownload a PDF report for each suite run in your project.
“With BugBug, we have successfully reduced test building time, saving an average of 60 minutes per day. This enabled our team to focus on other critical tasks and enhanced overall productivity.”
Compare BugBug plans
Discover the differences of each plan and choose the offer that fits your testing needs
Price / month (billed annually)
Price / month (billed monthly)
Number of users
Tests run history
Multiple tabs support
Inbox e-mail testing
CI/CD pipelines integrations
Up to 32 parallel runs Contact us
Industry leaders automate tests with BugBug
Frequently Asked Questions
Plans and Payment
More questions bugging you?
Contact our Support Team. They’ll give you all the information you need.
Free trial of premium features for 14 days
Automate web app testing easier than ever. Without excessive costs. Faster than coding.